Is the Playstation Classic Worth it | Unbox, Setup and Facts

The Playstation 1 original grey rectangular square will always remain legendary... I had one growing up and even the demo disk kept me entertained for hours. I spent countless hours on Tomb Raider without walk throughs or Google. I first saw this playstation classic a few years back at the mall... and didn't buy it... simply because the Playstation 4 and Battlefield 4 took up all my time...

Straight out the box... The box is solid and mine seemed to be stomped on however the console worked fine. It has a standard 25 games with no ability to add any more. Its is also a quarter the size of the original playstation 1. 

However... it works... and it is fun... it is not to pricey thou 25 games is all you will get... No idea why on earth playstation would sell itself short...

#Playstation #PSClassic #Playstation1

Comments

Popular Posts